Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Monday, April 28, 2008

Memory Book

Hello my sweet dear,
I am trying to put together a memory book for you with all my pictures of you from our first ultrasound to our last moments together. It's harder than I thought because I just want everything to be perfect for you and it's hard to go to the store to get all the little crafty things. They are so girly and have saying like 'first tooth' 'first haircut' 'ballarina'. I will never get these things with you. It makes me cry but what doesn't now.

I miss you so much and just pray that you are peaceful and safe. I hope you can see me, your Daddy & Brother. Send us lots of love and come for little visits ok, because we miss you terribly.

Hopefully when I'm finishing pages of the memory book I will scan them and post them here, but sorry I'm not much of a scrap book type of person. : )

Little Peanut - go play and be happy with your little friends. Hopefully you have seen your Nannies & Grandads & gotten lots of kisses & hugs from them. But remember to come and see me! I miss you & love you everyday!!

Love, Mommy!

1 comment:

Henry's Mom said...

I found your blog while on BabyCenter. I have to say it made me cry. I'm typing this at work and trying not to cry. I am so so sorry for your loss. Alexandra is a beautiful baby and you are a devoted wonderful Mommy. I hope you find peace while making your memory book. It will turn out beautifully.