Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Miss You So Much

Alexandra,
I have been trying to keep myself busy with work, the memory book, other things, but I can't find that peaceful 'new normal'. I feel like I never will. I miss you sooooo much, I feel my heart is completely broken in two.
I hope you can feel the love I have for you. I feel it so much sometimes I feel like I can't breathe. So many questions, so confused as to why this happened. Will I ever know? I look forward to the day we will see each other again & I can hold you in my arms & hug & kiss you!!
I love & miss you everyday!
Love, Mommy!

No comments: