Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Monday, May 5, 2008

Smelling the Roses?

Hello my Sweetie,
Well today I was at work, and you caught me off guard. My whole office filled up with the smell of roses. I know we have no roses in the office, so I knew it was you with me. I cry because I love to feel you next to me, so don't get scared off. I LOVE IT! I love your visits.

(Now anyone reading this probably thinks I've gone off the deep end, but if there is the slightest chance my daughter is visiting me, I will take it. I find now I search for signs. I just love her visits, they bring such a feeling of peacefulness with them. If I can't hold her in my arms, then this will do.)

The roses remind me of the last time I saw you peanut. You looked so perfect and in your pretty pink outfit. I don't know how they got me out of there without you hidden under my jacket!!

I'm going to plant some pink & cream coloured roses this spring and everytime I look at them they will remind me of you. Daddy will probably have to pull me head out of the rose bushes a few times!!!! Thank you so much for the visit, it means the world to me.

I love you and miss you everyday!
Love, Mommy! xoxo

No comments: