Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Monday, May 19, 2008

Long Weekend

Hi Little Peanut,
Mommy, Daddy & Tommy went away for our May long weekend, and I missed you very much. Every moment, everything we did, I kept thinking how it would be so different if you were here with us. I would be pushing the stroller, Daddy would be running after Tommy, etc. I miss you so much, I don't even know what else to say. I know it is different to read those words than how I feel writing them. They ache out of me. Those words carry a weight so heavy, I have a hard time breathing.
I just wish you were here with you family being loved and adored in person. i still love and adore you, just in our special way now.
Mommy loves and misses you every day peanut.
Love, Mommy! xoxo

No comments: