Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Pretty Picture


Hi my little Sweetie!

I was so Happy to see this arrive in my email today! I love seeing your picture! I think you are so beautiful and I wish every moment I could hold you in my arms. I miss you so much and just hope I can find a way to get more peaceful.

I look at the size of your hands!!! Wow, you would of had such a grip!! Your brother had hands just like that too when he was born! You have my bent pinky fingers, so does Grandad!!! We miss you so much!

I love & miss you everyday!

Love, Mommy xoxox

1 comment:

mommiex4_2008 said...

She is really is beautiful! <3