Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Your Cherry Tree

My Sweet Little Alexandra,
I had to show this beautiful cherry tree that your Nanny & Grandad planted for you at their home. I think it is beautiful just like you. I am so glad that Nanny & Grandad planted this tree, so now when I head up to the farm for a visit, I will be able to look at this beautiful tree and picture you. I'll make sure to post pictures of it growing and blooming pretty little blossoms.
Mommy & Daddy will be planting you Magnolia tree in our front yard soon, and I'll make sure to post a picture when we do. We miss you so much and just want to do things to have you remembered. We will never forget you and have you in our hearts forever and ever.
Love you always, my little peanut!
Love, Mommy! xoxox

No comments: