Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Quilt for Angels


My Sweet little Alexandra,

One of my dear friends who I met on a full term loss thread is making up a quilt from patches of all your angel baby friends. I think it is a wonderful idea. Each Mommy is making up their own patch and then Mayda is going to put them all together. Just precious.

Well I finally finished my patch for you!!

You know I'm not great at sewing, so thankfully I got some help from Nanny. She did all the writing on it and I attached the flowers, angel, snowflakes & heart. I hope it's ok. Now I'm going to make you a matching pillow to remind us of all the caring ladies & angel babies we have made friends with.

I hope that I can get a picture of the quilt once it is completed so I can post it here for everyone to see.

I love you & miss you everyday Peanut!

Love, Mommy!

No comments: