Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Friday, May 30, 2008

Garden, Tree, Something....

My Sweetie,
I've always said that I'm going to plant you a Magnolia tree in the front yard & I already have the stepping stone ready for that. Daddy & I are meeting with the landscapers on Monday to discuss our garden layout and I'm very excited to get things started. I will make sure to post pictures so everyone can see your beautiful tree.

I also have some roses - I ended up getting yellow and cream. I still want to pick up some pink ones but I'm not sure where to plant these ones. I originally thought I would plant them beside the ones Tommy has always gotten me for Mother's day but now I'm just not sure. I'll post an update when they are planted as I'm excited to get those in the garden too.

I feel like I've just been searching for things to keep me busy and my mind going, but I found myself crying in Tommy's toyroom closet the other day, not wanting to come out and face the world without you. Why can't you just come back to me and everything be the way I wanted it? You should be playing with your Cousin Nate (he's only 3 months older than you should be) Geez I just wish you were here so badly.

I cry all the time now and seem to be more weepy than usual. I've been told it gets easier to deal with these emotions but lately it just feels like too much to handle. If you could, can you send me some loving vibes - I miss you sooooooo much.

I love and miss you every single day my peanut!!!
Love, Mommy! xoxox

No comments: