Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stepping Stone



Hi Sweetie Pie,
Yesterday was a good day, with you visiting me and then I got your stepping stone delivered. this is the stone I am going to put at the base of the Magnolia tree we are going to plant for you this Spring.
I love it! xoxoxoxoxo
Daddy told me that he has been thinking about you a lot and he would really love a visit from you too. He doesn't talk about things too much as I think it hurts him too much, but he's hurting and misses his little girl. Please come down and visit with you Daddy - he loves & misses you soooo much.

I love you little peanut!
Love, Mommy! xoxox


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexandras Mom - This is Braylyn's Mom. I first want to thank you personally for the release of the red balloon. I don't get on the board much anymore and I just happen to read your post. There are no words to describe the feeling I feel to know that another Mom thinks about my angel Braylyn. It just brings tears to my eyes. I also would love to know where you got this stepping stone from. This is just gorgeous.

Thanks
Lyndsey

AlexandrasMom said...

Lyndsey - I don't know how to get a hold of you, so hopefully you'll see this:
I got the stone from mountindesigns.com
I went to their website - they have lots of different things.

AlexandrasMom said...

Opps sorry Lyndsey, I tried going to the site through the website I gave you and it doesn't work. Try http://www.rememberingourbabies.net/store/Default.asp

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I got it! You can reach me anytime at http://familyofanangel.blogspot.com/

Thanks Again!
Lyndsey I