Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thinking of you - Missing you

My Precious little Alexandra,
I've been thinking of you so much lately, and I'm filled with so much more sorrow. The thoughts of what you would be like, what you would be doing keep filling my head. I saw a picture of Tommy when he was about a year old, and I couldn't stop thinking about what you would look like at that age.
I hope you hear me saying good night to you every night, hoping you are safe. I am longing to see you again, hold you in my arms, just having the world be right again.
You are loved and missed every day my little peanut.
Hugs & Kisses!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: