Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Friday, October 24, 2008

LadyBug


My Precious Little Alexandra,

Every time I go away on a trip I always buy something for Tommy. Even though you are not with us here on earth, you are still deep in my heart. You have changed me forever - I will always carry you with me, never forgetting. So whenever I get something for Tommy when I'm away, I get you something too.

I've brought back a key chain with your name on it from New York, A Dragon Fly pin from our friend's cottage up north, A diamond zipper pull from Los Vegas, and now a little Lady Bug from Daddy & my latest trip to Huntsville. These are just little things I pick up for you to let you know that I am always thinking about you.

You are loved & missed everyday my love!

Hugs & kisses my Peanut!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

1 comment:

ReesesMommyandDaddy said...

Alexandra: I love the ladybug the your mommy got for you. Anything Ladybugish reminds me my beautiful angel and your friend Reese. When me and Reese's daddy where away for our wedding anniv. we bought a beautiful stuffed ladybug with big blue eyes that now sits on Rees's headstone.
Alexandra please visit you wonderful mommy and if you could let Reese now tht her mommy is missing her.