Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Friday, October 24, 2008

10 Months







Alexandra my little Princess,

I've been meaning to get these pictures of your 10 month mark on here, but have just been so distracted. I'm so sorry. Please know you are always on my mind - I love you and miss you so much - I just want you back.

Daddy & I were away this day but we made sure to still send you your dolly & balloon! It doesn't matter where we are - we always think of you and wish you were with us.
You are loved & missed every day peanut!
Hugs & Kisses!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: