Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

My Little Peanut,
This weekend is Thanksgiving - another holiday I will not be holding you, kissing you, loving you. I will be thinking of you of course!! Nanny & Grandad have taken Tommy up to their farm to hang out with the cousins since Daddy & I are getting away for our 5 year Wedding Anniversary.
I know while we're away your 10 month mark will come, and I've already made up your little card and have a little dolly and things to send up to you. Watch out for them!!
You know you are loved and missed every single day my precious little princess.
Hugs & Kisses!! xoxoxo
Love, Mommy!

No comments: