Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Your Memory Box




My Little Princess,
Since the day I realized that I would need to find somewhere to put all your things, I knew I wanted a nice Memory Box for you. I searched and searched, and even had your Nanny helping me look. I wasn't having much luck, so Nanny asked someone who lives up by them if they could make one - well they did and it is perfect. Your Nanny & Grandad got it for you which I think makes it very special.
It also has a cedar bottom to keep all your things nice. Now I actually have to bring myself to put some of your things in there. I'm not really ready to do that, but I know you will understand when that time comes.
You are loved and missed everyday my little peanut.
Hugs & Kisses my love!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Samaria said...

That is a beautiful box. It really is.