Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Little Hippo


Alexandra,

Thank you for giving me the strength to go into Babies R us the other day to buy little Nate's 1 year Birthday present. I asked you to be close to me and give me strength, and the present I wanted to get him was the first item I saw. Then you sent me a little whisper and I saw this tiny Hippo starring at me. I had to get her for you.

Stay close this weekend, it's going to be difficult to watch your cousin turn one when you should be so close behind him. You guys would have been great buddies.

You are loved & missed everyday my precious little Peanut.

Hugs & Kisses Baby Girl!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: