Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your Tree

Well my Little Love,
We finally planted your Magnolia tree. The front yard is still getting worked on, so I haven't placed your stepping stone out there yet (don't want to chance it getting ruined), so hopefully this weekend everything will be done and we can place your stone, and I will take some pictures for you.
I miss you so much and I try to do these things to have you remembered, but at times it feels all so pointless, empty........ I'm sorry, you know I/We will never forget you, I just wish I had you in my arms.
You are loved and missed everyday my Princess!
Hugs & Kisses! xoxoxo
Love, Mommy!

No comments: