Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Day

My Beautiful Alexandra,
I guess today is the official day of our vacation starting. I know things would be different if you were here. I can't seem to let go of those thoughts. I seem to think about you being peaceful and safe and that makes me a little more calm, but then the feeling of missing you washes over me.
We are going camping today, something Tommy loves to do and we enjoy watching him get excited over the tent, camp fire, marshmallows, etc. You would have been almost 9 months old and I know you would have been sure a pleasure to have there. I'd have your playpen there, your little swimsuit, sunhat and toys. God I miss you.
My head is in such a strange place - I don't know which direction I'm heading in, so a visit from you would be fantastic.
You are loved and missed everyday my little peanut.
Hugs & Kisses!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: