Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Tuesday, August 19, 2008




My Little Peanut Alexandra,
I needed to post your balloons that Machele sent to you!!! I think it is so sweet that someone I have never met before thinks about my precious baby girl too! Hopefully you are playing with her precious little one Macayla - I'm sure you guys were fast friends!! Make sure to watch over us, come for visits and send us strength & love!! We miss you Sweeties!!!!
You are loved & missed everyday!
Hugs & Kisses my peanut!
Love, Mommy!! xoxoxo

No comments: