Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Monday, August 4, 2008

Stronger Days??

My Little Peanut,
Mommy, Daddy & Tommy went up to the farm this weekend with friends and did some camping. I always worry whenever I am going to be around baby girls but this weekend was different. For the first time I was able to remove myself from seeing you in every baby girl I see. I have my own moments with you now. Instead of being knocked over the head with the 'what should have been' thoughts when I see a baby girl - I seem to be thinking of you more on my own. Us having our own little conversations. I hope you could feel me sending up my love and thoughts to you last night while I was starring at the stars. I really miss you but feel that you are peaceful and safe. I hope you are still searching out your little Brother/Sister!!
Sorry - I had to take a moment to have a good cry and I feel pretty foolish as I was just about to write how strong I have been feeling these last couple of days.
You are loved & missed EVERY SINGLE day!
Higs & Kisses my little Peanut!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: