Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just another day - without you


My Sweet little Love,

Today seems to be just another one of those days where I am missing you terribly. Started from the moment I woke up, thoughts of the day I found out you wouldn't be coming home with us filled my head in the shower, all morning and even now while I sit at work trying to concentrate on a floorplan - you keep popping in my head.

Why do I always seem to focus on the horrible moments, the saddest moments? I wish I could reflect back to looking at your tiny little face for the first time thinking how beautiful you are, how much you look like your brother & be filled with warm thoughts rather than just heartache and tears.

Just another day......

Hugs & Kisses my sweet little girl - you are loved and missed EVERY day!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I had to comment on what a memorable and beautiful thing you are doing to remember your beautiful daughter and all of her sweet angel friends. We are complete strangers (I found you on Reese's blog) but please know your daughter's story has made a lasting mark on my heart! My thoughts are with you.

Samaria said...

Goah do I know how you feel. I focus on the horrible moments of what happened also.