Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Brother's Love

My Little Alexandra,
The day you lead me to the mall and I happened upon Pinky bum - I knew you wanted her. Your brother has the brown one we call Monkey Bum, so it seemed only appropriate. Tommy has noticed Pinky Bum on your shelf for a couple of days now and kept asking where his Monkey Bum was. I saw Tommy hugging Monkey Bum today and then I noticed he had placed his monkey Bum up with your Pinky Bum. It made me cry because I only realize more what could have been - Brother & Sister.
We love you and miss you so much.
Hugs & Kisses my little Peanut!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

5 comments:

Samaria said...

omg that brought tears to my eyes.

Samaria said...

im gonna add u to my list. also

Ange said...

Have just come across your blog through Brooke and Caden. Am so sorry for your dreadful loss and in such harsh circumstances in the middle of labour. It is terrible missing our babies and I hope you get some comfort from being with others on the internet who understand. By the way she is so pretty and perfect. Take care

Olive Lucy said...

michelle it as been months since i have read your blog and today i just wondered by...

kids are amazing little people... they just seem to know.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, what a sweet experience! Children are so amazing. They miss our babies as much as we do! Alexandra was definitley hanging out with her brother that day.