Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7 Months

Alexandra My Little Girl,

7 Months...sigh, The things we should be doing together right now won't leave my mind. I have walked around with tears in my eyes all day. Oh how I miss you!!!!

This little picture is of Pinky Bum (since your brother has a brown one called monkey bum) You lead me to this little monkey so I had to get it for you. I placed all the little bug buttons I sent up to you today on her, so I could have a picture to remember.

I'm not even sure what to type right now because all that's going through my head is "I miss you so much, I love you, why did you have to go??"

I've been asking for a visit, and I know Daddy needs one too - please visit us, we miss you so much.

So my precious little peanut - look out for your balloons with your little dragonfly, ladybug & butterfly buttons - I hope you like them!
I love you & miss you every day!
Hugs & Kisses My Little Darling!!!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: