Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Long Weekend


My Sweet Little Peanut,

I missed you while we were away and thought of you all the time. Can't get the thought out of my head how our lives should be different right now. It still seems surreal at moments.

While away, I went into a store and as I was looking around I was drawn to something, and all I could think of was you. It's a little Dragonfly with pinkish crystals in it. I had to get it for you. You still are very much a part of this family and I hope you can feel that you are thought of while we are away on trips, you are thought of all the time and loved so much. We miss you and look forward to the day when we can hold you again.
Hugs & Kisses my little peanut!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: