Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Long Weekend Without You

My Sweet Little Peanut,
Mommy, Daddy & Tommy are heading up north for another long weekend and I'm really hoping you'll be able to be close to us. We miss you so much and I can't stop thinking that I should be packing up tons of baby things, sorting out your bottles, cereal, etc. trying to make it all fit into the car!!
You know I wish you here all the time and pray that you are ok and that I will see you again one day.
Loving you & missing you everyday Peanut!!
Hugs & Kisses!!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: