Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Need a visit


My Sweet Little Angel,

I hope you are visiting with all your dear angel friends, your nannies & grandad's but I would love to have a visit from you. I am missing you so much lately, I feel I am going backwards. Your visits always give me strength. Daddy needs a visit too. He has been thinking about you so much lately and I know he is hurting.


I had a dear friend make me a new signature insert for the Full Term Loss thread I practically live on - I love it! I think the friends I have made on that board are so wonderful and have helped me through so much. I hope you are playing with their sweeties, and watching over all of us!!


I love you and miss you everyday my little Peanut!

Hugs & Kisses!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxo
(Thanks Christine for a beautiful job!!)

No comments: