Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Grey Days

Hello My Little Sweetie Pie,
I'm not sure if it's the rainy days, or just the fact that I have to go on living my life without you that has really put me in a down mood. I can't seem to stop crying at the drop of a hat. I thought I was past this. I will always be upset, missing you, wanting you in my arms, but I thought that I was getting to the point where I could go a day without crying like the day I lost you.

I keep hearing that I should go talk to the therapist but what more do I have to say? I know and understand that you are never coming back, I know I'm allowed to be sad, and I allow these moments to happen, so what am I going to hear that I haven't already? I just can't seem to stop wishing for you to be with me and then I cry because you can't.

I really hope you come for a visit soon, I feel so broken without you. Daddy needs you too. He's trying to be so strong, but I can tell he needs to have you close to him. He talks about you all the time now, and I'm glad he is opening up about missing you.

I love you & miss you everyday my little peanut!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

No comments: