Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Monday, June 16, 2008

6 Months Missing You


My Lovely little peanut,

6 Months feels like forever & yesterday at the same time. It's such a strange feeling. I miss you so much and don't know how I've gotten through some of these days. I know I will hold you in my arms again, but they ache for you until I do.

I sent you your balloons (a pink one, a dark purple one and a light purple one) I added this little ladybug for you to play with.
Nanny & Grandad gave us some "Forget Me Nots" to put in our garden. They are blue and pink ones, and I can't wait to plant them. We all miss you so much.
I love you and miss you everyday.
Hugs & Kisses my Baby Girl,
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: