Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rose Bush

Sweet Little Alexandra,
Your Auntie Wendy just planted a rose bush for you and I wanted to show you the lovely job she did. It's a beautiful pink rose bush and I think it is beautiful just like you. I love how there is one single rose there right above the angel. Precious.
I have a couple more pictures of your rose bush and it has bloomed some more beautiful flowers, it's so pretty.
Your family loves you so so so much, and we will never forget you - you are always on my mind!!!

So my precious little girl, shine down on us and let us feel you close by!

You are loved & missed everyday!!
Hugs & Kisses my peanut!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: