Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Sunday, December 21, 2008

1 Year Heavenly Birthday card



My Sweet Little Alexandra,

I'm finally getting to posting your pictures of your 1 year heavenly Birthday. You know we miss you so much and always wish that you were here with us on earth.

You will always be my little daughter who I love so so so much. I hope you were happy with your 1 year. I can only imagine the kind of party you had up there!!

Here is a picture of the cards I had made up and you can see the pins that I gave out to everyone at the bottom corner. Sweet little pink ribbon with baby footprints inthe middle.

Hugs & Kisses my Peanut - you are loved and missed everyday!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxo

No comments: