Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Friday, December 5, 2008

A year ago

My Little Peanut,
I have been thinking about you so much lately. I keep remembering what I was doing last year - Christmas shopping, wrapping your little Christmas present for your stocking, finding the prefect little toys, clothes, soothers for you.
It was so hard to go back and have to unwrap the gifts you never got to open.
I cry all the time now - at home, at work, in the shower, in bed, in my dreams.
Your 1 year is fast approaching and I feel like I'm falling apart.
Please come to visit me soon - I miss you so much.
You are loved & missed every single day my love.
Hugs & Kisses xoxoxo
Love, Mommy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh Michelle you said exactly how I feel, everything is so different now. Alexandra is up there and so proud of her momma!! Always thinking about you guys.
Love,
Shannon