Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Sunday, December 21, 2008

1 Year Heavenly Birthday Things




Sweety, here's a picture of the napkins (I wrapped them up and had little dollies holding them together, then the other picture is of your tree with the snowflake ornament that Mommy, Daddy & Tommy got for you.
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!! I know I'm late,and I'm sorry.. It looks like your mommy and daddy got some very beautiful things for your birthday!!

Michelley, I know this year has been pure hell on most days, and I know that we never imagined we'd make it through the 1st year, but you did, you are 1 year stronger now!! I know that Alexandra is looking down from heaven at all the beautiful things you got for her, and I know that seh's smiling and so proud of her mommy and daddy!! And I know she's watching over, you guys..
Love you!!

Alicja said...

What sweet ornaments for your little angel. Thinking of you and your precious growing family...

Here's to a great new year!
(RedSoxMamma)