Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Sunday, March 15, 2009

15 Months


My Little Princess,
15 Months we have been missing you. The weather is so nice today, I sent you some bright coloured spring balloons. I hope you like them.
I have been slipping into the pit lately and was scared today was going to push me so far down there but thankfully it hasn't. You must be close by. I could cry right now but I know I'm ok. I look at your picture and at times it seems like none of this is real. How could you be gone> How could you not be in my arms? How did this happen? Why did this happen? I know these are questions that will only torment, by they still find their way into my head.
Hope you have a great day today playing with all your angel friends.
You are loved and missed every day my little peanut!
Hugs & Kisses my Princess - just wish I could actually kiss your sweet soft cheek.
Love, Mommy!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: