Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Little Baby Girl

Alexandra,
You will always be my little baby girl. 20 years from now, my baby girl. You know you go with me everywhere I go because you are always in my heart.
I miss you so much and just long for the days where I could hold you, kiss you, take care of you.
I often find myself wondering what you would look like now being just over 1 year old, and I cry because we are missing out on that. I always seem to be crying now.
You are loved and missed everyday my love!
Hugs & Kisses!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

No comments: