Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Monday, March 30, 2009

Your Name in the Sand


Alexandra My Little Sweet Pea,
I wanted to post this picture as it's very special. A family over in Australia does this for families who have lost little ones. Your beautiful name in the sand. It's so precious like you, it brings tears to my eyes. We miss you soooo much. I wish you were with us.
You are loved and missed everyday my love.
Hugs & Kisses!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

No comments: