Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, January 15, 2009

13 months


My Sweet Little Princess,

13 months you have been gone. I know you are in my heart and I try not to think of all the time you have been out of my arms, but whenever the 15th rolls around, I can't help it. You are always on my mind, the 15th just holds a special part of my heart for you.
I sent you some balloons with a little dolly and some flower barrettes - wishing I were putting them in your pretty blonde hair, but alas, this is the way it is going to be.
I'm still here waiting for a visit, wondering way you haven't been by - maybe busy watching over this little peanut?? I hope you know that you'll never ever be replaced. God how I miss you.

You are loved and missed everyday my little love!!!

Hugs & Kisses Princess!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

No comments: