Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thinking of you

My Little Alexandra,
I've been thinking of you so much lately. Wondering if you are close by, wondering if I am doing you proud, wondering what you are thinking as you look down on us. I feel so confused sometimes - i wish I could just stay in bed all day. I am so nervous with this little peanut, I'm hoping you are watching over him/her. I don't think I could handle going through this again if something were to happen. I have heard so many stories, I know so much can go wrong, and ll I wanted and want to do is keep my babies safe. Why can't I do that? I feel like a bad Mommy. I try so hard.
Your Dad ..... oh your Dad, I don't even know what to say. I don't know if he's just handling things different, but I can't handle him pulling away from me. I feel so lonely. I try to act strong, but inside I am crumbling.
Please come for a visit - I need to feel you close by and give me some strength. Oh I miss you so much my little peanut.
You are loved and missed everyday my love.
Hugs & Kisses!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Chris Kauffman said...

I am so sorry you are going through this pain,
my brother and his wife just lost their first baby 3 weeks ago today , will this ever get easier for them , they feel so low , of course they do , I feel so helpless.
anyway I am so sorry for your loss.
Chris