Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas time


My precious little Alexandra,

I know you were with us this Christmas, I just believe it in my heart. I wanted to post some pictures of the toys and meaningful things friends and family got for you:


This lovely little angel is from your Nanny & Grandad - she is the "Thinking of you" angel. She also sits on your shelf with you, making sure you are safe.



This Silver snowflake is from Mommy, Daddy & Tommy. We always think of you as our little snowflake since you are so beautiful & unique but only here for a little while.














This little gang of cuties are from Mommy & Daddy (White Angel Bear), Great Aunt Janet & Uncle Ken (Santa), Nanny & Grandad (Snow Lady), Tommy (Reindeer), and the Santa rattle I bought for you last year before we had to say hello & good-bye at the same time.



Alexandra, I can't tell you enough just how much you are missed. You are thought of everyday and if I could change the way things turned out, you know I would do it in a second. Thank you for being close by this Christmas and giving us the strength to keep living. Oh how I miss you!

You are loved and missed every single minute of every single day! Hugs & Kisses my precious little girl!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

No comments: