Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year

Alexandra - my little princess,
Just got back from Florida, but I know you were there with us. You always are no matter where we go. I love you and miss you so much.
Even as I write, trying to get out how much stronger I am going to be this year - my eyes fill with tears. I'm sorry I can't be stronger - I am trying.
I have some Christmas pictures to post for you, so as soon as I get myself sorted I will get them up here.
Now I don't think I've posted about this - but I wanted you to know how much I am grateful to you for picking out a new little soul to join our family. I have started to feel this little one move, and I am trying to stay positive. (Even though I get very anxious still) I don't want to have to bury another child. Please look out for this little soul. God I miss you. Please come and visit me soon!
You are loved and missed every day my love!
Hugs & Kisses!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Erica Rinella said...

Your new little soul has an amazing big sister angel looking out for it (I really wanted to say HIM right there...hmmmmm.) I always enjoy your notes to your "Peanut". Happy New Year, Momma.