Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Florida New Year's Trip


My Dear Little Alexandra,

I want to say Happy New Year, but I know you know exactly what I'm thinking. I'm trying to be positive and feel that this year will bring only good things. I'm hoping that this new little soul makes it here with us safe and sound, and everything will be ok, but you and I know just how scared I really am. I am also trying to be stronger for you, help other Mommies that have been put in this same horrible situation.

So while in Florida to ring in the New Year, Mommy, Daddy & Tommy went to Disney World. Sometimes I would find myself tearing up seeing all the lovely little babies, wishing you were here with us, feeling that empty space in my heart. Well of course I couldn't resist getting you something. This little Tinker Bell stood out to me and I instantly thought of you.
Hoping you are safe and close by - you are loved and missed every day!!
Hugs & Kisses Peanut Butter!
Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

No comments: