Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a blog dedicated to my dearly loved and missed daughter.

Alexandra's Footprints

Alexandra's Footprints
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts." --Dorothy Ferguson

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Friends


My Lovely Little Peanut Alexandra,

I have been a bit lazy getting some photos downloaded but I really wanted to share this one with you.

For your 1 Year Heavenly Birthday I was surprised by a package that arrived from a wonderful friend Machele (I'm sure you've met up with Macayla). Miss Machele made a beautiful cross stitch with a snowflake (what I always think of for you) and your name. It is so precious. Imagine someone that I have never met personally, and only through expressing and going through our grief together to take the time to do something like this for us.

So Machele - thank you from the bottom of my heart - Macayla you have one very special Mommy!

Alexandra my peanut - we have some very special friends!

You are loved and missed everyday my love!

Hugs & Kisses!!

Love, Mommy! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh Michelle it's beautiful!!
Machele did awesome work!! And she is a very awesome friend/mommy!!


Hi sweet Alexandra, just thinking about you tonight!! Stay close to mommy cause you know she misses and loves you so much!!